Monday, November 27, 2023

CRAZY FRIENDS by Fran Chalmers

 Hello everyone!

Today I have made a simple postcard as I haven't been able to do much crafting due to illness.


First of all I smooshed a Distress Oxide background in Squeezed Lemonade, Fossilized Amber and Salty Ocean.



I added some interest to the background by using Blueprint Sketch through a stencil I had,



I also added some numbers and inked the edges in the same colour 


I stamped the main image in thick paper, and cut it out, leaving a white edge.  I decided not to colour the image as I thought it had more impact in black and white.

I added the sentiment, stamped onto card.


Stamps Used:

Five ladies 18537

If you have crazy 18569

Library return dates 20342


Other items used:

Distress Oxides in Blueprint Sketch, Squeezed Lemonade, Fossilized Amber, Salty Ocean

Versafine Clair ink in Nocturn


See you next time!



1 comment:

Dotty Jo said...

Great fun! Jo x