Sunday, November 19, 2023

Don't judge me by Cathy N

 Good morning. Cathy here with a fun card for you today.


I started out with stamping the Polaroid print on white cardstock. I then stamped Lady in tiara in the center of it.

I then colored it in with copic markers. I cut out and edged with black marker so you couldn't see my cut lines. I also added some gold paint pen to the tiara. 
After that I got some pink dot paper and layered it top and made a card from it. 

Lastly, I added a snarky sticker saying to the bottom of the polaroid. 

                                                                           

                                                                             Stamps Used:

                                                                           17543 Polaroid print 

                                                                          17673 Lady in tiara

No comments: