Friday, November 24, 2023

WTF? by ~*Arwen*~

 Hi peeps ❤

Welcome back on  this Blog!

Today, I want to share my newest tag :) 


And that's how I made it:

1.) I used watercolor paper and a large tag shape.




2.) Now I need a motif. Here I chose this cute alien. I'll add a saying later.

 

 


 3.) To make it pretty, I use a stencil and a self-mixed texture paste, which forms cracks after it dries.



4.) Now let the paste dry thoroughly before designing the background and coloring the image.



5.) Here you can clearly see the fine cracks. For coloring I use my handmade watercolor paints with lots of shimmer.


All stamps, I used:

- Alien hands up

- WTF?


other supplies:

- watercolor paper (Canson)

- texture paste

- watercolors

- Posca white pen

- Staz on

- Stencil


See ya soon *mwah*









No comments: