Wednesday, November 29, 2023

The Christmas Tree by Tracy Blackwolf

 Hello everyone!!


Todays project is a tag for the holidays-

First I stamped the tree with dark moss chalk ink and then I painted it with H2o's watercolors.
Next, I spritzed the background with speckled egg spray stain.

Then I used a white acrylic marker to color in the snow on the tree to make it more white.
I stamped the candle 9 times and cut them out with a sharp detail scissors. I then painted thin glue and dipped them into clear rock candy glitter. I painted the flame with the h2o paints.
Next I used a bit of foam tape to put them on the tree. Then I used Liquid pearl and white flock to enhance the snow.
I used red glitter glue for the decorations on the tree. and made a strip of icicles for the top of the tag out of hot glue and glitter. I also used a stencil and texture paste for  falling snow on the background. Its very subtle. To finish the tag, I layered it onto a green cardstock.

And that is all! I hope you enjoyed!

Stamps used:
Christmas tree    18932
Burning candle   12996

Other Supplies:
Liquid pearls- white opal
White acrylic pen
snow white flock
Red glitter glue
Clear rock candy glitter-TH
Speckled egg spray stain
H2O water color paints- Moss green and mustard green







No comments: