Monday, October 30, 2023

Why fit in .....► Majo

 

 My friends,

today I show you a gift bag I made for a friend for Halloween. Unfortunately, I didn’t find my Happy Halloween Stamp, so I just used another one, which I thought also served the purpose.

 


I stamped the Grumpy cat, and masked it with a piece of paper before adding distress inks and the winter scene. I gave the cat some wings to fit my sentiment.

 

This goes to my friend filled with spices and other goodies today, she’ll have a blast.

 





I used the following stamps:

 

Tree (Winter Wood Scene)

Grumpy cat

Sentiment

Wings from plate 1459

 

Have lots of fun today, get scary!
 
BOO

 Luv ya ♥




1 comment:

Ellibelle said...

So beautifully done with these wonderful stamps! Also here to say thank you to Viva Las Vegas stamps for the sponsorship of the Cat Lovers Christmas Kickstart challenge in honor of Janis Woolbright! So appreciated!