Monday, October 09, 2023

Candy corn haunt by Cathy N

 Good morning, Cathy here with a Halloween card for you today. 


I started by stamping candy corn on the bottom of some white cardstock 3 times. I then stamped the moon in the corner. 

   

I colored the candy corn with copic markers and I then stamped the whimsical pumpkin silhouette in orange distress oxide. Then I colored the moon with copic markers also. Next, I made some grass for the Candy corn to stand on. 
I felt like it still needed some work, so I grabbed a star stencil and some yellow distress ink and added some stars around the moon. 
Lastly, I stamped the saying.




                                                           Stamps Used:

                                             20320 whimsical candy corn

                                            20311 whimsical pumpkin silhouette

                                           20157 the moon

                                          19736 a haunting we will go

No comments: