Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Spooky tag by Cathy N

 Good morning to you all, Today I have a Halloween tag for you all. 


To start off this is not the color I was going for. I wanted a purple color. 


As you can see, I have a distress stain dauber in dusty concord. (purple) Granted they are a few years old, but I never would think I would get a different color out of the stain. I said let's just go with it I made a tag and a panel background with it. I decided to go with the tag.


I stamped the Grunge writing background in black distress ink randomly on the background of the tag.  Next, I stamped Vampire boy and the wings from Alis Volat Proprits colored and cut out.

After I did that, I added some Halloween bits to finish the tag. 


                                                                 Stamps Used:

                                                             15165 Vampire boy

                                                            17545 Grunge writing background

                                                            19991 Alis Volat Proprits

No comments: