Monday, October 23, 2023

Monster mash by Tracy Blackwolf

 Hello everyone!!!

Almost Halloween!! Where has the month gone!?



So my project for this week is a long card. 4.5 x 10 and it s a new paper I have not used before. I have to say it does not have the blending properties of what I usually use. I used white heavy stock. This is for the background only. If you're a heavy inker/ paint user as I am, Id stick to the mixed media heavy stock.

The project is pretty straight forward, tons of fussy cutting and then painting the images and then a lot of foam tape, sometimes triple layered as I wanted a lot of different depths of the images. 

I chose many images, stamped and cut out as I wasn't sure how many would fit or what my scene exactly was going to be and I wanted enough to chose from. After all are colored and cut,  and foam tape applied, I like to fluff them- bend wings ,limbs, collars, etc. to give them some life as it were.

I hope you enjoy the monster Halloween!



Stamps Used:
Spider on web line   19263
Death head moth ( for the wings)   20056
piles of bones and skulls ( for 3 skulls on stick) 19903
wolfman   19725
Frankenstein bolts   5842
Devil  19905
Mummy   14748
Dracula   17686
Vampire boy   15165
Pumpkin   18626
Bat comin at ya   12649
 Plague doctor   19701
 Eye and brow   5795
Intense lady   17904
Bat wings set   14339
Vampire or kisser   17874

Other supplies:
Distress spray stains: Dried marigold, crackling campfire,
Squeezed lemonade, Wilted violet, Salvaged patina, Speckled egg, Lost shadow, Black soot, Antique linen, vintage photo, tea dye, tattered rose, twisted citron, lumberjack plaid

Silver sparkle gel pen
white gel pen
white pigment ink
foam tape


No comments: