Sunday, June 25, 2023

BE RANDOM, by Fran Chalmers

Hello everyone! Today I have a tag for you.




I started by making my background.  The tag was cream card, and I smooshed Distress inks in Peacock Feathers and Uncharted Mariner.



 I then used a harlequin stencil from my stash and put translucent texture paste through it, leaving a gap on the left side.



When the paste dries, it goes clear but is a bit sticky.  So firstly I added a bit more colour by dabbing Distress ink in Unchartered Mariner on the raised shapes.


I then dusted mica powder (iridescent blue) on top. This added a lovely sheen.


I stamped my clown image, and I also wanted the balloons on the Banksy image of The Girl with the Balloon.  I stamped 3 balloons in orange, but coloured over them with an orange posca pen as the ink didn't give a deep enough colour.  I shaded the clown with grey copic pen as I wanted him to stand out. I fussy cut them all out.


       

    I stamped a portion of the sentiment stamp onto card which I had smooshed in the same colours as the main tag.


   I stuck the sentiment on sticky pads, then stuck the clown on top and the three hearts, then drew lines from the balloons to the clown's hand.  I added some orange ribbon to pick up the orange in the balloons.




 




Stamps Used:

Clown Towing In 14773

Banksy Balloon Girl 19430

Be Adorable 19038

Other Items Used:

Distress Inks in Peacock Feathers and Unchartered Mariner

Harlequin stencil

Texture paste

Mica powder in iridescent blue

Copic pens

Orange Posca Pen

Black fine liner


See you next time!

No comments: