Friday, June 16, 2023

Beauty by Arwen

 Hi Lovelies ❤

Welcome back on this Blog.

Today, I want to share a new flip card:


also a few close-ups:




And that's the way, how I made it:

1.) I used watercolor paper, a stencil and texture paste which crackled. 


2.) Give it time to dry. You can make it quicker when using a heat gun - but carefully, because of the bubbles ;) 


3.) Before I use my stamps, I added some Distress Reinker onto my paper. Also Dylusions spray and at least some water.

Now I got my background to create the rest of my card :)


Stamps, I used:

- Lady with flower

- She was a wildflower


Other supplies:

- Watercolor paper

- Texture paste crackle white

- Staz on

- Dylusions spray

- Distress reinker

- Staples

- Posca white pen

- Stabilo fineliner

- Ribbons

- Embossing powder white

- SU stamping pad "Whisper white"


See ya soon *mwah*





No comments: