Monday, June 19, 2023

Embossed blended card by Cathy

 Hello, Cathy here with an embossed blended card for you. 

I started out with some white cardstock and white embossing power along with 20343 Victorian flower background. I embossed it.
Then I wanted a sunset blend of colors, so I took a red, orange and yellow distress ink and blended them over the embossed image. When I was happy with the colors, I took a paper towel and got it a little wet and went over the embossed image to take off the excess color. Splattered it with water and picked up the water with a paper towel. 
I then stamped 19512 gnome skeleton male and 19511 gnome lady skeleton on some scrap white cardstock and cut out. I glued them to the bottom corner.

I trimmed the blended background and layered on black then white cardstock and finished it off on a brown card base. 

                                                                    Stamps Used:

                                                         19512 gnome skeleton male

                                                         19511 gnome lady skeleton

                                                         20343 Victorian flower background

                                                                   Other items:

                                                                  Distress ink

                                                                  blender brushes

                                                                  white,black and brown cardstock

                                                                 white embossing power

                                                                 

No comments: