Friday, June 30, 2023

Independance by Tracy Blackwolf

 Hello Everyone!!

Here is my art tag project today reflecting the holiday upon us here in the US.....


I kept this tag On the simple side. To start I inked my flag stamp with two different ink pads. I wanted a grunge look for my grunge flag, so after stamping it .I spritzed the imprint with some water. 

Then I sprayed some Vintage photo distress spray around the edges of the tag .I used a paint brush to move the color around so it didn't get on my flag too much.
Then I stamped the writing in brown at two corners. I stamped the boy in tub boat and colored him in. Then fussy cut him out.

 I used double thick foam tape behind him to give extra dimension on the tag. I cut a length of ribbon for the tag and put some red and blue ink on that too. Attached it all to the tag and done!


Hope you enjoyed~ 

Stamps used:
Grunge American flag        20611
French writing background        20646
Boy in tub boat          19542

Other supplies

Distress inks:Vintage photo, Stormy sky, Blueprint sketch, Lumberjack plaid, Tattered rose, tea dye, pumice stone, lost shadow

Versaclair- pnecone
colorbox chalk ink: Blue lagoon, warm red
Foam tape
Ribbon
Gel pens: White, gold sparkle, reg sparkle



   


No comments: