Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Through the looking glass

Hello everyone,

welcome to my blogpost where today I have a mini art journal page to share. I have used some of my favourite stamps for this !


I love Alice in Wonderland ! No idea why, as I didn't even read the books when I was young.. I got into it when I started crafting. 


I started with heat embossing a page from my mini journal. I usually tear out pages, do the journal and glue them back into my book. 




Next I added colour with Distress Oxide inks in two shades of blue. 


Then I added stamping with the same inks. 


Alice was stamped on white card stock and coloured with Copic markers. I stamped the sentiment on the page too. 





And here it is all put together. I love how it came out. 

I used the following stamps:


Other materials:
WOW embossing powder white
Distress Oxide inks - Tumbled Glass and Faded Jeans
Black Versafine Clair ink
Copic Markers


Thank you for stopping by today !


1 comment:

Dotty Jo said...

Looks brilliant, Corrie, Jo x