Thursday, August 01, 2019

Dog Days of Summer: I am Fabulous


Hello everyone,
It's Leanne here with a little something for 
DOG DAYS OF SUMMER
Dog days of Summer is the challenge for AUGUST where are now being held over on our Facebook page... check out our page: HERE

Being in the land down under it is WINTER... so thinking of dog days of summer makes me think beach and I'm currently sporting my... well..let's just call it winter body..
So I decided to celebrate it....
 Where else but VLVS! can you say exactly how you feel and not feel bad about it...... 
All the stamps I used are listed below with their links so go grab some today!!!

Join me in watching the process for this piece...





Viva Las VegaStamps! used:

Large Fairy Lady (sku: 18415)
Cross Marks Background (sku: 20165)
Row of Numbers (sku: 20170)
Punchinella/Sequin Waste Border (sku: 20161)
Scribble Circle (sku: 20166)
Type Set Scollop (sku: 20163)

Other supplies used:
Tim Holtz ideaology: Snarky
Ranger Oxide Inks
DecoArt Media Crackle Paste
Lindy's Stamp Gang: Embossing Powder
Liquitex Gel Medium
Resin Paper
Kinder Kreations Stencils
Momento Ink Pad
Stazon Ink pad: Black 
Stampin up Ink
Prima ColorPhilosophy Ink pad
Stabilo All Pencil

thank you so very much for visiting.
Don't forget to leave some love either here or on YouTube or over on our facebook page.

And Don't forget to play along with this months Challenge.

Live with Respect
Leanne 
xo


1 comment:

Pam said...

I would love it anyhow just cos it's blue but I love all the little details like the teeny numbers and the cluster for your sassy fairy to stand on!