Thursday, August 15, 2019

A Ray of fucking Sunshine ► Majo


Hi folks, it's Majo here today to show you an art journal page I made with one of my favorite stamps. I don't know how many times I have used this lady, with angel wings, with butterfly wings, she even looks great without any :)


I staretd by applying watercolour on my panel and stamped the silhouette flowwers with Archival Ink "Watering Can". After stamping the beauty I coloured her and fuzzy cut my image. 

I stamped the wings on a piece of scrap paper I hade coloured with golden acrylic paint and heat embossed them for texture.

 I adhered Washi Tape to the panel, added the lady with her beautiful wings on top and glued the funny sentiment with glue dots to the page.

Some close ups ....



 I added the page to my journal ... 


I used the following stamps


I hope you enjoy the day and I thank you for stopping over.



2 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Fabulous creation, Majo! Jo x

Lindsey said...

An absolutely delightful creation!