Thursday, August 08, 2019

Index Card by Jenn Engle

I have a mini journal of sorts to share with you today. It's a 5"x7" index card, but has a few pages stuck in with washi tape to make a little journal. The main star of this project is Girl's Face by Cat Kerr.



Stamps Used:

I started out with a 5"x7" base and painted it with two colors of acrylic paint. Blue and Lime. Using the same blue, I stenciled using a circle stencil. I then stenciled with a darker blue for contrast, and a different circle stencil. This time with solid circles for a more bold look.


I then took 3 library cards, painted them very haphazardly with Magenta and Tangerine. Then, using the same stencils as my base card, I used Lemon and Sky. I used washi tape to adhere my library cards into pages, and added some black splatters.


To finish it off, I added my Girl's Face by Cat Kerr stamp on the cover with some quote stickers. Now, I have a colorful mini index card journal for poems, song lyrics or making lists.


Stamps Used:

Other Products Used:
Dina Wakley Acrylic Paint
Dina Wakley Washi Tape
Tim Holtz Chit Chat Stickers
Crafters Workshop Stencil

Thanks for looking!
~jenn





No comments: