Tuesday, March 07, 2017

The road not taken

Hello everyone,

I have an art journal page to share with you today. I've had this elephant in my stash forever and I thought it was time to get him out ! I think he enjoyed his walk ! lol



The base is a gelli print I made earlier and on top of that I added some stamping and stencilling. The elephants were stamped on separate white paper and cut out. I adhered them behind each other on the page as if they were following each other. The bird is a Sandpiper with very long legs and beak which I cut off to make him into something else... lol

I have used the following stamps:

Thank you so much for stopping by today !! 



2 comments:

mamablitger said...

Oh Corrie
I love your project!!!!! These elephants are extremely cute. And the bird just fits right in. Thank you for sharing your colorful art. Lovely inspirration !!
Hugs from Monica
Spain

by belle said...

Corrie! As usual your colors are fantastic and I just love that elephant!!