Friday, March 24, 2017

Let's Get Lost Art Journal

Hello to all you stampers out there. Shanna here to share a quick art journal spread I made.


So I had a lot of fun making this page. I started with the Jelly Fish stamp and used Versamark ink to emboss the stamp with white detail embossing powder. Then I used some Lindy's Stamp Gang Magicals to watercolor the background and the jellyfish. Then I used some Salty Ocean Distress Ink to stamp the Map of the World in the background. Then I added Let's Get Lost with black ink. 

Thank you for stopping by today and enjoy! 





Stamps Used:

Other Products Used:
Lindy's Stamp Gang Magicals - Ocean Breeze Blue, Plumeria Pink, Caribbean Blue, Hibiscus Rose
Distress Ink Salty ocean
Staz On Jet Black 
Veramark Watermark Ink
White Detail Embossing Powder






SaveSave

3 comments:

by belle said...

Great page Shanna!!!! Love how you colored the jellyfish!

Salla said...

Very beautiful! The jellyfish stamp is so cool for a project like this, with white embossing acting as a resist. I also love the repeat map in the background, very creative!

Corrie Herriman said...

Great colours !
Corrie x