Sunday, December 28, 2014

Make a wish (+ background tutorial)

Hello all! Nataliya is here :)
Happy New Year  and Merry Christmas! Let all your dreams come true!
And I want to show my new card:


It's some kind of vintage, but in a light shining palette:


I love when my card have the many layers & volume:


And background in close:


Do you want to know, how it was making? It's easy peasy!
I took book pages & paper doily laces and glued them on scrap paper:


After that I painted my background with gesso:


and added some stamping with acrylic paint:


Before the paint has dried, I sprinkled little bit of glitter:


mmmm, shiny!


It's time for adding more stamping!


And more...


How about more shine?



And final step: texture paste with sand!


Background is ready ^.^

And my VLVS!
Victorian Flourish 2 1/4 x 5
Stars 2 x 2 1/4
Waybill/Invoice Background 4 1/4 x 5 1/4
Make A Wish 3/4 x 2 1/4

Have a great New Year Party!!!!

4 comments:

Nadyunya olenadole said...

cooooooooooooool project!!!!!!!!

Julie S said...

Inspired!

Наташа Бумага-Марака said...

Thanks ladies!!

by belle said...

Beautiful card Nataliya!!