Monday, December 29, 2014

Design Team Introduction!

Since they'll be posting soon on our blog, I suppose we should be introducing the Design Team who will be taking up residence on our blog the first half of 2015!! A few of our oldies are joining us, a few newbies, too! And... maybe you'll see some familiar faces because a few of our previous DT members have come for another go 'round! Exciting!

In alphabetical order we have :

Hi, my name is Corrie Herriman and I live in Venlo in the Netherlands with my husband David. I have been crafting all my life but only discovered rubber stamps, ink and mixed media a few years ago. I stopped working in 2010 so I have lots of time to spend on my inky hobby. I am stoked to be on this team and hope to inspire you with my, mostly colourful, projects.





Hi, my name is Glenda Tkalac and I live in Saskatchewan, Canada.  I love scrapbooking, making art journal pages, ATC's & canvases. I work full time but wish I could just play in my art room full time! haha  I also love watching movies, playing with paper, scissors, stamps & paints, Pinterest, funky runners, going to concerts, hoodies, Marianas Trench, baubles & purses, the Goo Goo Dolls, unicorns, rainbows, mermaids, a good laugh, Coors Light, my Sony Reader, flannel sheets, my scented wax burner, Sid Dickens memory tiles & I have a new appreciation for red wine.




 
Hi, my name is Hermine Koster and I am from The Netherlands. I am a rubber stamper for many years now, but I still can't get enough of it.  I love making cards, but also do love Mixed Media, altered things, art journaling, in fact anything you can put a stamp on.





 
Hi, I'm Karen, Aussie gal, Wife and Mummy and Stamper! I love to create on tags, and am happiest when my fingers are inky!






Hello, my name is Mary and I'm a crafty gal living in sunny AZ with my husband and three kiddos!!   When I'm able to carve out a bit of free time you'll find me in my craftin' corner with the music loud, surrounded by a pile of scraps.  I'm a huge fan of working with different types of media, from paper and clay to fabric and more.  You'll always find a stack of stamps right next to me on my table and most often, I'm covered in glitter.  Yeah, my husband loves that.  What man doesn't enjoy being dubbed 'Mr. Sparkles' at work??!!?






 
Hello all, Michele here and I am one super super excited crafty girl!  So honored to be a part of this team.  I hail from southeast Michigan where I recently found my way back to live out the latest chapter of my life.  When I am not crafting I am running around with my nieces who keep me on my toes!  I work for a local company and visit Los Angeles regulary, I spent 13 years there (what is that, 2 or 3 chapters?) having a ball.  These next 6 months are going to be a blast!!!





Shanna Shands   
Hi everyone I am Shanna and I am so excited to be a part of the VLVS team. I have always been inspired by previous team members creations and I am excited I get to share mine with you. I love all types of crafting and have been crafting for 4 years now. Mixed media is just such an amazing way to get creative because there is no wrong way to do it and you can use it on any project.






During the daylight hours... I am a graphic artist working in the fast-paced printing industry. I spend my days working in a busy print shop doing my computer wizardry producing printed materials and at night... I create with abandon while all the world is asleep. My style is varied and unique – altered and edgy… using materials in new and unexpected ways - especially stamps! Its no secret I'm a VLVS! rubber addict ... I can't have enough. I'm so thrilled to rejoin the fantastic team at VLVS! and share my rubber adventures with all of you. 



That's it! Our new team :) Be sure to leave them some love and welcome them to the blog for 2015. We we will be losing a few of our members for various reasons, and we will surely miss them! So before we switch over the DT list on the right side of the blog please take a moment to visit and follow all of our current members. ♥

8 comments:

Tarnished Rose said...

Congratulations to the new team!

Marilyn

Nikki W said...

Awesome team, looking forward to seeing some awesome projects in 2015.

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Yea Team! I am going to have lots of Ink-spiration from all of you! hoot! hoot!

Geraldine Pasinati said...

Congratulations. What an inspiring team full of creativity. Looking forward to seeing your talented projects and creations!!

mikosspot.blogspot.com said...

Congrats to you all.. so excited for your journey with Viva Las Vegas Stamps!!

Riet Harikini said...

My congratulations for all off you and enjoy your time with stamping.

Kristiina said...

Hooray to the new team! I'm looking forward to following your posts, and wishing you some awesome inspiration for the new year!

Susan M. Brown {sbartist} said...

Congratulations to all! I'm so excited to be back amongst my fellow rubber addicts :)