Monday, December 08, 2014

Christmas Card Blog Hop

Today the Viva Las VegaStamps! Design Team is joining forces to show off our Christmas themed rubber stamps on some beautiful and fun greeting cards.



If you haven't started your Christmas Cards, it's time. Visit our team for inspiration and then get started!

Our hop :

Hop through the links to be inspired, leave our DT some love and let them know what you think of their creations. Make sure to comment everywhere because we're giving away a prize pack full of rubber! One lucky comment along the way will win a Lb o' Rubber and a Christmas Grab Bag.

Here's a sneak peek of what our hop has to offer you:



Hop hop hop! Comment comment comment!! Have you even started your cards yet?

20 comments:

Khasiyat Volganova said...

good idea. very nice cards.

Khasiyat Volganova said...

by the way, the hop's links are wrong.

Julie S said...

Er... no, I haven't started them yet. But I've been THINKING about it!

Julie S said...

Couldn't comment on Amy or Tera's blogs but the rest were fab!

Kristiina said...

Couldn't find Amy and Tera either... Its already afternoon here in Finland, but perhaps its still quite early morning out there:) I just got my cards done, except for the insides... They have to be sent this week to get them sent on cheeper "christmas mail" price, so luckily that meens I can go on to other projects (like the present VLVSChallenge!)

Annie said...

The links tell me what I'm looking for doesn't exist.

Lynne Forsythe said...

Sad to miss some of the DT's creation and I just LOVED Hermine's cards but me and wordpress just don't get along so I couldn't leave a comment! BEAUTIFUL CREATIONS!!!!

Настя Горшнева said...

a great idea and a very beautiful work

Corrie Herriman said...

Great idea, off to hop...
Corrie x

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Great inspiration. I have a few more cards to make and then I am done.

Тамара said...

super idea and a very beautiful works!

cghundley said...

Love blog hops!
Carla from Utah

Sue Kosec said...

YES! started cards in September and have finished them.

Merry Christmas!
SuZeQ

Iris said...

Love the sneak peek. And I need to get busy on my cards.
isoscia at aol dot com

by belle said...

Yikes I need to do my cards this weekend...There should be awesome inspiration here!!

C said...

About to start mine this weekend - some great inspiration here...off to do another tour for a proper look this time. Merry Christmas one and all!

Ёжики (Yogiki-jl) said...

Great inspiration and a very beautiful works!

Love this blog hops!

Ruth said...

Such pretty cards! I definitely need to get moving on my Christmas card making.

mama mia said...

Great cards. I love making Christmas cards!

luluvision said...

Awesome! Excited to check out all of the creativeness!