Friday, February 10, 2012

Who Loves Ya, Baby!

Valentine's Day is almost here!

I LOVE Valentine's Day. It's all about love, chocolate, and spoiling someone.
So what's not to love! 

I cook a special dinner and give everyone a little giftie and a card every year.
Usually it's chocolate.
This year it's the Russel Stover hearts with chocolates in them.
And I'll bake a heart shaped cake.

So I'm doing tags for each of the kids rather than cards this year.
Cause I know they'll hang them in their bedrooms.

The one I did tonight is for my daughter.
I know she'll get a kick out of the piggie.

Ready?
On with the show!


Supplies:

Tag
Sterart Superior Sprays- Iridescent & Strawberry Daiquiri 
Crafter's Workshop template
Black Ink (I used Stewart Superior Memories Black)
Scrap of white card stock
Scrap of red card stock
Trimmer
Markers
Miracle Tape
Heat tool
Corner rounder
Distress Stain (Spun Sugar)
STAMPS!!


Coat the tag with Distress Stain. Don't worry if it's even or not.
Personally, I prefer it to NOT be even!
Dry with heat tool.
Lay template over tag and spray with Strawberry Daiquiri mist.
Remove template and dry with heat tool.

 Looks cool, huh!
 Stamp your piggy on white card stock.
 Color her with markers, trim down, and round the opposite corners.
Spritz with mist.
Dry with heat tool.
 Spritz tag with mist, also.
Dry with heat tool.
 Mount piggy on red card stock, trim, adhere together with Miracle Tape.
Add to tag with Miracle Tape.
 Give a couple of spritz's of Iridescent mist.
 Stamp Who Loves Ya, Baby! along the bottom of the tag.
 There ya go- fast, simple, but cute as can be!

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Here's your wiener.
My cute Sammy, trying to take a nap.

6 comments:

Sandra Strait said...

Cool tag!

DIYDesignStudio said...

love the stenciling!

Kim B said...

Such a super cute tag!

Angie Hay said...

Such a cute stamp !!

Stampo said...

Fun card! Love that pig!

trisha too said...

The tag is cute enough, but the wiener is adorable!!!

:)