Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Fall ATC

Heya Folks!! Looks like us on the Viva Las Vegastamps! DT have ATCs on the brain...

Today I'm sharing a fall inspired ATC made using the




I started off with a small piece of white cardstock... I used Walnut Stain and Spiced Marmalade distress inks to foam the background... then when all the white was covered with some thickness of ink I spritzed water over it.. giving it the sort of dappled water droplet effect! 


After drying it with a heat gun I pulled out my trusty http://www.vlvstamps.com/memento-dye-ink-pad-tuxedo-black.html and stamped my reindeer.... while the ink was still wet I poured over some Ultra High Gloss Embossing Powder from VLVS! and viola --- a nice standy-outish reindeer on a darling background.


I then inked some rayon seam binding with walnut ink and dried it with a heat gun. To insure my binding stayed where I wanted it.. I "guided" it with a piece of Miracle tape (my personal testimony goes as is.. "NOTHING beats Miracle Tape!!!!") on the back! Tie a knot, cut a tiny pinecone in half and there's my finished piece!!!


Enjoy your cool days this Autumn!!!! -DeeDee

1 comment:

Lyneen said...

Love the background, lots of dimension... great stamp.