Tuesday, September 10, 2024

Perfect Phase tag by Cathy N

 Cathy here with a tag for you all today. 


I started out with a white tag and made my background with different colors of purple distress ink


I had a lot of ink on my craft sheet, so I ended up making 2 tags. I used the second one to make the tag. I then stamped cross marks background in green and orange all over the background.

Next, I stamped Large Fairy Lady and colored her with copic markers. Before I cut her out, I added a sheet of holographic frosted glitter sticker paper. You can see from the photo the paper has stars on it.
 

Lasty, I added some sticker borders and saying to the tag. 


                                                           Stamps Used:

                                                       18415 Large Fairy Lady

                                                      20615 cross marks background

No comments: