Monday, September 30, 2024

"Is it Wine o'clock yet?" - by Fran Chalmers

Hi everyone!

Today I have made a card which reflects how I've been feeling this week, lol!


To make the background I smooshed Distress Oxide ink in Seedless Preserves and water onto some card.


Once it was dry, I inked the clockface in Seedless Preserves Distress Oxide, then spritzed it with water before stamping it onto the card to give a blurry image.  I dried it with a heat gun.


I stamped my main image on some thick paper with Versafine Clair in Nocturn, coloured it and fussy cut it out.


I stamped a few background stamps in Seedless Preserves to give some texture, then stamped my sentiments and cut them out.  I glued the sentiments and image onto the card, went round the edge with a black marker pen and mounted onto card.


 
Stamps Used:

Other items used:
Distress Oxide ink in Seedless Preserves
Versafine Clair Nocturn
Colouring pens
Black marker pen

See you next time!



No comments: