Sunday, September 29, 2024

Is Pumpkin Spice a Carb? by Madisen

Today on the blog I have a Trick or Treat card perfect to spook! Tip: don't be like me and make sure the ink to the silhouette is totally blacked out. I see I could have done a few more stamps, but art isn't perfect I suppose! Happy Stamping!




 I started with picking out the



I took a blank sheet of paper and taped it to my craft glass to try and buff out some color to make grass


I then flipped it opposite, taped off a circle for the moon, and began buffing some spooky nighttime sky scene. 


After that was revealed, I went in with a Typeset Scallop for the grass effect


I finished up with the Plus Sign Background and Writing Triangles




Lastly I finished up with the too-cute Is Pumpkin Spice a Carb?







No comments: