Saturday, September 07, 2024

Old Bats by Tracy Blackwolf

 Hello everyone!

For my project today I made a card....


I used a background from my stash-its a mix of Distress spray stains and distress oxides.

I stamped flock of bats on the background, Next I stamped the bats and bat wings and cut them out. I stamped the senior ladies and fussy cut them as well.

I painted everything with water colors and spray stains. I put the bat wings on the back and "fluffed" them. I used a double layer of foam tape and put them on the card.
I then Got all of the words together and put them on.
Pretty easy card but fun! 

And that's it for today- I hope you enjoyed~


Stamps used:
Flock of bats    18909
Bat comin at ya    12649
Bat wings set    14339
Two senior ladies   17845

Other supplies -Distress spray stains and oxides
TH Ideaology Chitchat sticker book  TH92998
Foam tape






No comments: