Saturday, September 14, 2024

Into the abyss by ~*Arwen*~

 Hi peeps :)

Welcome back on this Blog!

This is my new postcard:

some close-ups:




And these are the single steps:

I used watercolorpaper and the Koi stamp:




Before I start to color the Kois, I paint the background:


 


I add some darker color for the edges:


Next step is to add some waterdrops before coloring:




Now I can start to color the fishes. I start with a light color:




Some shades with a darker color:




Let's color the bodies. Also start with a light color:




The shading:




Add some plants:




Add more plants ;)




And the last plants - that's it:



The stamps, I used:

- Koi

- Silhouette clumps of plants

- Long sterm with leaves

- Into the Abyss

- Flowers on stems


Other supplies:

- watercolorpaper

- VersaFine Clair

- Distress Oxides

- handmade watercolors


See ya soon *mwah*






No comments: