Saturday, December 02, 2023

Christmas gifttags by Cathy N

 Good afternoon, Cathy here with some Christmas tags for you.


I had some leftover tags sitting on my table and I thought I would make some gift tags from them.


I started out with some distress inks and oxide to make the background. Dip and dry is how I did them.


Next, I took grunge writing background and some gray distress ink and stamped it randomly on the backgrounds of all the tags. I then edged all the tags with the same gray ink. Then I took  Large snowflake and Medium snowflake and stamped them on 5 of the tags wit black ink. For the last 2 tags I stamped the Christmas tree small on them. 


I found some small Christmas saying I cut up and added to the bottom of each tag. They had a bit of red around the outside so I added some red ribbon to the top of each tag and the snowflakes got some red bling in the middle of them. I did add some glitter to the tress, but it is very hard to see. 

                                                                 Stamps Used:
                                                          17545 1787 grunge writing background

                                                           18946 Large snowflake

                                                           18947 Medium snowflake

                                                           18941 Christmas tree small

No comments: