Thursday, December 28, 2023

Rock Star by Cathy N

 Good evening. It's almost New Years Eve and that got me thinking of the TV show I watch for the countdown to New Years. That is what this card was inspired by.


I started out by making the background with some dinkles and watercolor paper. 


I only used half of the 4x6 paper I made. I stamped bird with microphone on the bottom half of the paper. It did take a few times of stamping to get a good impression. Next, I edged it with black ink and set it aside. 

I then stamped the saying rock star with some distress inks in the sameish colors around the outside of a white cardstock panel. After I did that, I took grunge writing background with the same color and stamped over it. 

Next, I glued the main image to the middle and I stamped rock star on white cardstock and glued it to the top of the main image. 

                                                            




                                                                Stamps Used:

                                                        18505 bird with microphone

                                                        18575 rock star

                                                        17545 grunge writing background

No comments: