Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Tired Santa by Tracy Blackwolf

 Hello everyone!

Todays project is a tag. Hope you enjoy the humor.

I started with a yellow and gray base, sprayed on the colors and moved them around with a brush.

Next I inked the Christmas tree and stamped it a couple times. I dried it and then sprayed distress oxide old paper over the tag
Next I stamped the" deer".( its really an antelope) I added to their horns to make them more deer like.
I also stamped, fussy cut and painted Santa. For the white I used a pigment reinker as paint would have been too thick.

I used a very fine paint brush to get the fur wisps at the edge of the hat and on the collar.
I also put a dot of red paint for Rudolph's nose.
I used foam tape behind Santa for dimension and I made the sentiments on the computer. 
Hope you enjoyed !

Stamps Used:
Christmas tree    18932
Antelope Skeleton    19654
Santa Claus    20357

Other Supplies:
Ink pads: Kaleidacolor: Caribbean sea
Versaclair -Nocturne
Distress inks: Picket fence, Tea dye, Tattered rose, Victorian velvet, old paper, squeezed lemonade, lost shadow






1 comment:

Dotty Jo said...

Completely excellent - really made me laugh, Jo x