Friday, December 22, 2023

Rock Star by ~*Arwen*~

 Hi Lovelies ❤

Welcome back on this Blog.

This is my last Blog project for 2023.




And that's the way, how I made it:

01.) First of all I select my images.



02.) I stamped both images on watercolor paper and then cut them out. I cut out each honeycomb individually.



03.) Before I color my pictures, I first design my background. For this I use watercolor paper and VersaMark for embossing.




04.) When I've finished stamping, embossing powder is added over the stamping ink. Then everything is heated with a hot air dryer until the powder melts.



05.) I color my embossed background using a water tank brush and Distress Reinker.



06.) I have now colored my pictures and can now put everything together into a card. To make the images stand out a bit, I use 3D foam. Finally, stamp the text, stick it on a folding card and you're done.


All stamps I used:

- Six hexagon background

- Whimsical cyclops

- Rock star

- Stars


other supplies:

- Staz on

- VersaMark

- Watercolor paper

- Distress Reinker

- handmade watercolors

- embossing powder 


Wishng you a Happy New Year *mwah* 

See ya in January 2024









No comments: