Friday, October 22, 2021

Notebook by Arwen

 Hi Lovelies ❤

Today, I wanna show you my newest project.

I built a notebook with black and lots of purple 💜💜💜

And of course, I' ll have an instruction for you.

But first - the finished book:

 

Close-ups:




   And this is, how I made it:

1.) I used cardboard and paper and cut it into the right size.

2 pieces of cardboard for the book cover and 80 sheets of paper.


2.) After cutting all the pages and the cardboard pieces, I used black paper to wrap the book covers.



3.) For the back of my book cover, I used a ribbon as a bookmark.

I placed it, in the middle of the top and glued a few cm.


4.) Time to finish the book covers, glueing in the right sized paper on the inside.


5.) Ok, let's put the single pieces together :)

I punched all the pages and the book cover with the Bind-it-all.

I also used book corners to protect the corners from wear and tear.



6.) The book blank is ready. Now it can be designed.


7.) I use a suitable piece of watercolor paper for the front of my book cover.

 Now the best part of any project - choosing the stamps.



8.) Let's bring some color onto this page. Result -  at the top of this posting 😺



All stamps I used:

- The moon

- Realistic skull

- Cemetery

- Raven in witch hat

- Bat

- Spider

- Scrabble Alphabet small

- Stay creepy

- The end is near


Other stuff:

- Cardboard

- Paper

- Black paper

- Staz on

- Distress Reinker

- Zutter Bind-it-all

- Binding wire

- Book corners

- Ribbons

- Canson watercolor paper

- Varnish


Ok, that's all. Hope you like it ❤

See ya soon





 


1 comment:

Crafting With Jack said...

Love the background and the scene you have created. I think I will have a look at Bind It All.