Monday, October 11, 2021

Carpe Diem by Fran

Hi everyone!

Today I have made a postcard.


 First of all I made a background with Distress inks, and used a Tim Holtz stencil to make sun rays.


I edged the postcard in Barn Door distress ink to add interest, and then went round the edge with a part of the heart stamp.


I stamped my sentiment and main image on the postcard (so I didn't have to cut out the tiny pedals of the bike!)


I stamped the main image on thick paper and coloured with Copic pens, then cut out (without the pedals!)

I used some washy tape to ground him and glued him on.  Then I added some background stamps to add a bit of interest and texture.


And that's it folks! I love this happy guy and I hope you do too.

See you next time :)

Stamps Used:

Bicycle Man 4665 Plates 172 and 288

Carpe the Hell 19020 Plate 890

Squiggle Heart 19644 Plate 1459

Doodle Dots 19827 Plate 1471

Library Return Dates 20342 Plate 1508

Other Items Used:

Distress Inks in Squeezed Lemonade,  Mustard Seed, Wild Honey, Barn Door

Tim Holtz Stencil "Rays"

Washy Tape

Copic Pens

Memento and Versafine Clair Inks in black




No comments: