Tuesday, October 05, 2021

Artist by Corrie

 Hello everyone, 

For today's project I have made a journal page and I have used another Banksy inspired stamp for the focal image. I love them! 




The background for this page was a mop up page from the gelli plate to which I added some stamping,  doodling and splattering. 
I coloured the Banksy Wall Singer using watercolours this time and cut her out. As a sentiment I used some Clippings Stickers by Tim Holtz. 

I have used the following stamps:

For stamping I used Archival Inks: Jet Black, Leaf Green, Aquamarine and Magenta Hue.

Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 







1 comment:

Martty said...

I love this background and how the simple shapes make a big impact. I still don't understand the method, did you water stamp over the color?

Thanks,
Martty