Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Where is my mind

Hello everyone,

welcome to the VLVS! blog where today I am sharing a mini art journal page.



And here is how I made it:



I added paint to my page with a brayer and then stencilled over the top with the same colours on opposite sides. 


Next I stamped the background randomly. You will find a list of stamps I used at the bottom of this post. 


I coloured the images that were going to be the focal points with my Copic Markers and cut them out. 


So, I then put it together by adding black paint along the edges and also some pieces of washi tape. I used a white paint pen to add splatters, I adhered the two ladies the way I wanted them and then added the sentiment that was stamped directly onto the page. Lastly I added some shading under the lady with the magazine and glued the page into my journal. 



I have used the following stamps:

Other materials:
Dina Wakley Acrylic paints, Lime and Turquoise
White paint pen for splatters
Memento ink - Tuxedo Black
Copic Markers
Versafine Clair - Morning Mist, Nocturne, Warm Breeze and Verdant
Distress Oxide ink in Picked Raspberry
Washi tape

Thank you for stopping by today ! 





2 comments:

Julie S said...

Fabulous, Corrie!

اوائل الرياض said...

https://www.blogger.com/view-follower.g?followerID=06901180913429907097&blogID=13652863