Wednesday, July 08, 2020

God save the vandals

Hello everyone,

For today's VivaLasVegaStamps! post I have made a tag.



I started off by cutting a tag from Mixed Media Paper. I then smooshed Distress Oxide Inks (Worn Lipstick and Spiced Marmalade) on my craft mat, spritzed with water and dunked the tag into it repeatedly, drying in between, until I was happy.
Next I stamped the background using the same inks and a black Versafine Clair. I then used a brayer and white paint to tone it down again and after drying added the modelling paste through a stencil. 
I stamped the focal image on the tag and on book paper, cut her out of the book paper and adhered her over herself :o) . The sentiment and some doodling finished it off.




I used the following stamps:

Other Materials:
Mixed Media Paper
Distress Oxide ink : Spiced Marmalade and Worn Lipstick
Versafine Clair - Nocturne
an AALL & Create stencil 
Modeling paste
Black pen
Book pages

Thank you for stopping by today !


No comments: