Friday, July 10, 2020

Adventure Awaits...I Hope!

Well, summer is definitely under way!!  We have heat advisories across the United States so I hope that you all are not only staying safe but staying cool!
The heat isn't really bothering me but this stay at home order is getting to me.  I am used to being out and about whenever and where ever! 
I created a card inspired by my dreams of adventure, I know it is coming soon!!


Stamps used:  Astronaut, The Moon, Adventure Awaits

The background on this card is on black card stock with white gesso and several spacey colored Distress Oxide inks.


All coloring is done with Prisma Colored pencils and blended with Gamsol.


That moon is glorious and with the slightest yellow tint it was perfect to add depth to the card.

Stay safe until we can begin our next adventures.
Until next time...get inky.

No comments: