Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Don't waste a moment of your life ► Majo



Hello Folks,

today I’d like to show you a page I made for my smallest art journal, it measures approx. 4 x 6”.


 I started by stamping the main image, my most fav lady from the set 1517 and masked her with drawing gum. I inked the ray stamp in 4 different colors (I used the "Bundled Sage" to ink the edges and her hairdo) .......
 


..... and stamped it on top. After adding another background stamp and the sentiment, I rubbed off the gum and inked her spiky hairdo and her cheeks. 

At last I added some of the words from set 1517, just to give my page some snark.



 I have used the following stamps:

Main image and words from Plate 1517
Doodle dots from plate 1471

I hope you enjoy my little page.

Have a wonderful day, stay safe and enjoy crafting



No comments: