Thursday, September 12, 2019

Discover ► Majo

Hi VLV Stamps fans,

Majo here from the design team with my latest inspiration for you, 
a scene stamped on the cover of my new art journal. 
 
 
 
I had created an almost similar card lately, and since I fell in love with the pretty sheep, I decided to use them for something I hold in my hands more often.

Let me tell you at how it came together ....
 
I started by stamping the background with two different Distress Inks, the *Bundled Sage* and the *Antique Linen*.

For the tree I used Ranger Archival Ink *Coffee*, Distress Inks *Forest Moss* and *Mowed Lawn*, this is also the colour of the grass tuffs.

I stamped the two sheep with Tsukineko Versafine *Onyx Black* and distressed the edges of my panel.

I added a Rub On from Tim Holtz.

I still have a Bind-It-All, most of you guys use the Cinch nowadays, but it still serves my purposes.

Some close ups of my cover ...




 I have used the following stamps:

20375 Ethos Sheep
19467  Weathered Tree
10874 Grass Tuft
16387 Charred Wood Background

Please don't forget to joun our monthly challenge in our FaceBook Group:

 

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Such a grat composition using these different stamps!