Friday, September 14, 2018

Beware of...

WOW!  September already and you know what that means???  My favorite card making season is upon us!
Michele here today and I LOVE making Halloween cards!!!
I am sharing one today using some new images from the last release.


Stamps used:  Raven Looking Up, Bats Over Moon, Beware Of, Cross Marks Background, Row Of Numbers.


My background is Distress Ink blended with a Nuvo blending brush (may favorite new blending technique) and splattered with water.  This is over the background stamps heat embossed with Ultra High Gloss Embossing Powder.


I absolutely LOVE the way water reacts with Distress Ink!!!


Perfect sentiment right??!!


I was also inspired by this months inspiration challenge.  You can find more info on that here.

Be one the look out for more Halloween goodness coming you way soon!!

Until next time... get inky!!

No comments: