Thursday, September 06, 2018

Home Decor / Letterbox ► Majo

Hi my crafty friends.

Today it's my turn to show you a little something I created with the new Halloween stamps.


I bought this letterbox for the new kitchen, and it was a) too white and b) I didn't like the word "LETTERS".

 

I decided to use the cute monsters from the new stamp set, which had just been released in August, to pimp it up.

I tend to re-decorate a lot around the house, so it's not a surprise I created the panel in three different colours.


I applied Distress Ink, stamped all my images side by side and darkened the edges a bit. A little bleaching highlighted my monsters :)

I used non-permanent adhesive, so I can easily swap the panels in the future.



Here are the stamps I used:

10874  (One of my favs!) 

These new stamps are so much fun, hop on over and check out the other lovely images and sentiments on this new plate!


Happy Crafting ♥


1 comment:

Lindsey said...

The new and improved letter box is so much fun!