Friday, September 21, 2018

Wall hanger / canvas ► Majo

Good morning crafty friends!

Today I'd like to show you a little canvas I made for the front door (Unfortunately Hubby wouldn't let me hang it up.) Just kidding!


 I started with a 4 x 6" canvas and applied gesso with a stencil. I painted the panel with Dina Wakley acrylic paint.



I stamped the lovely Mona Lisa on a piece of tissue and adhered it to the panel.


I added more stamping on the background for a bit of texture using the numbers, the doodle dots and the cross stitch stamps. After adding the sentiment I distressed all edges and screwed in some rings for the hemp cord. A little wooden charm completed the canvas.


Some close ups of the textured background ....
 


I used the following stamps:

19659


Have a wonderful time and Happy Crafting ♥


1 comment:

Lindsey said...

This is such a fun panel!