Tuesday, January 09, 2018

Holiday Thank You!

Happy New Year Viva Las VegaStamps! fans!!
Michele here with you today and boy am I excited to have been asked back for another term on this fabulous team!!!

So, it is just a bit after the holidays and I had plenty of thank yous to hand out this year!  I still and always will prefer to send a hand written thank you for a gift or an act of kindness.  This Christmas I had plenty to be thankful for!


Viva Las VegaStamps! used:  Thank You, Trumpet, Sheet Music Background.

This card was fairly easy to create!  I stamped the sheet music background on white cardstock, trimmed to size and then stamped the trumpet in Ranger's new Letter It embossing ink and heat embossed with the marigold Letter It embossing powder.  The sentiment is stamped in archival ink which is my go to for stamping!!


I was unexpectedly happy with how translucent the trumpet ended up.  It seems to be floating on the music.


These went together so fast that I was able to get my notes mailed out already.

Thanks for spending some time with me today...I look forward to inspiring for another term!

Until next time...get inky!

No comments: