Sunday, January 21, 2018

Mini Book for Sentiment Stamps

Hi Peeps, it's Majo here with a little post for you in between my schedules :)


As probably most of you have seen in our Viva Las VegaStamps Group, I am reorganizing all my stamps. I found a way that suits my working methods best. 

Before, I had all my stamps in plastic containers and had inlets with all sentiments stamped so I knew exactly the size. The inlets are too small for the amount of sentiments I have now.
 

I decided to leave the stamps in the container, but have an external index. This is why I created the little book. 



I cut thick Card Stock into two 41/4 x 6" panels and watercolor paper just a tiny bit smaller. I used the Whimsical Tribal Face as my main image, the sentiment from Plate 1490 and the heart from Plate 1480 (One of my favs!) I also used some stencils with Distress Ink on my background.

I made the mini book with my Bind-It-All, haven't used the little machine in ages, so glad I still have it!

Some close ups of the background ...


 Stamps I used:


Happy Sunday and happy Crafting ♥



2 comments:

Julie S said...

Wonderful little book! Wow, my Bind-It-All hasn't seen the light of day in ages either. I need to get that puppy out!

Tera Callihan said...

Fabulous Idea! I have all mine stamped in a "catalog" but want to do some new stamping based on theme like this (so one sheet for quotes, cats, dogs, etc..) Right now mine are by plate or whatever random combo I ordered (though they are organized by theme!)