I love the color combination of pinks and browns. So when I found this AWESOME stamp, patterned heart and this CREATE PEACE at my favorite stamping store VLVS I just knew I could create something very pretty.
1. Select the colors you want. I used a bronze/brown cardstock, pink cardstock, and some sticky back fabric. (From DCWV - Die Cuts With A View)
2. I selected the papers I wanted as my focus, rubberstamped the Patterned heart Stamp with Timber Brown Stazon.
3. If you notice it created a very subtle look. I wanted it like that. So that I could accent the parts of the stamps by using Prisma colored pencils .
4. "Create Peace " was stamped on each card.
5. Layering - Your Base card, a layer of pink cardstock, patterend paper, base color again, switch it up, use those little pieces of paper that are left over.
6. Attach some pretty brads, to accent.
7. Embellish - I used some pretty pink flowers to embellish the cards. I bought some Mica Flakes by Stampendous. OMGosh! These are super pretty. Use any glossy varnish/medium/glue and put a small amount on your card and then sprinkle the Mica Flakes in the glue. Let it dry. I even used pretty ribbon.
Cards are perfect for those embellishments that you only have a few of.
I used MIRACLE TAPE to attach the layers.
I used the following stamps :
Here is the link for the Create Peace.
Here is the link for the Ribbon.
Art on my friends.