Monday, February 18, 2013

I'm Not Weird.....

Good morning Viva Las VegaStamps friends!!
Pinky here today with a fun project to share!

So, what do a mustache stamp, triangle banner stamp, 
and an "I'm not weird. I'm just gifted" stamp have in common?




 Ok nothing I know.....except that they go really
 well together on this fun little layout! 
When I tell you that Viva Las VegaStamps makes a stamp for every occasion
I really do mean it! Even for my warped little life!

Raising 3 amazing boys can be a laugh a minute and when I saw this mustache
paper from Bella BLVD I just HAD to dig into my VLVS stamp stash
and grab the Mustache stamp, and use it for my layout!

You know stamping is especially fun on 6X6 layouts, they are a great
gateway into stamping on full size layouts. 

I definitely used my handy dandy Miracle Tape- it is amazing! You need to try it. 
To create this layout you just need to:
Trim layout base to 6X6"
Trim out mustache paper to 4.5X5.5"
Trim out extra paper to 5X2.6"
Adhere papers using Miracle Tape
Adhere photo (2.5X3") using same Miracle Tape. 
Stamp VLVS Mini Handlebar Mustache onto paper in brown ink
Trim out mustache using scissors
Stamp VLVS Triangle Banner Stamp using same brown ink
Trim out using scissors
Stamp VLVS I'm Not Weird  using same brown ink onto cream paper
Trim out in shape of banner
Apply stamped images onto layout using foam pop dots
Add title! 
That's it! So adorable and a memory for the books! 

I hope you enjoyed today's post! 

 Supplies Used:
VLVS Triangle Banner Stamp 1X2 Item 19043 Plate 918
VLVS I'm Not Weird 3/4X1 1/4" Item 16338 Plate 1302
VLVS Mini Handlebar Mustache 3/4 X 1 1/4 Item 18806 Plate 1423
Miracle Tape
Patterned Paper
Clearsnap Truffle Ink
Westcott Scissors
American Craft Thickers
Mister Huey's Mister

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so much fun, awesome

wendyp said...

how cute!!! love that you added the stamped image to the photo! very creative!

Ziggyeor said...

That's so cute. I love how you used the stamps.

VicR said...

FUN layout :)

Glenda T. said...

THis is so darn fun!!!!!