Hi, Hermine here.
Made this card for my son's birthday, he is turning 14 on february 14th.
1. Take a off white cardstock and a stencil and spnge with distress ink several hearts.
2. leave the stencil on your work and stamp with Stazon Black the monkey in hat 19066 (also on plate 921) and mask off.
3. Then stamp on the left side No. 5 on tag 19063 also on plate 921 and the alphabet from the December Daily plate 1430. Stamp number fourteen also from the December Daile plate 1430 in a smaller heart. Remove stencil and mask.
4. take off colour of the monkey with a brush and bleech. do the same with the number fourteen. Make some accents with a white gel pen.
5. With a black fineliner you make some faux stitches around the hearts.
6. Take a black fineliner and doodle the strings from the balloons by hand.
7. Then stamp with the border at the bottom with the top of the birds in treehole 19065 also on plate 921.
8. Mat on black cardstock and glue on red double card.
9. then punch a hole at the left and right side of the card (a little under halfway). Take a red/white bakers twine, cut some flags out of packiging material and fasten it with washi tape.
Used stamps: monkey in hat 19066 also on plate 921
No. 5 on tag 19063 also on plate 921
Birds in treehole 19065 also on plate 921
the alphabet and number fourteen of the December daily plate 1430
Hope you like it!