Saturday, March 31, 2012

New TAPE!!!

Have you guys seen the new tape that VLVS! is carrying.. EXCLUSIVELY?!

it's pretty amazing stuff.. they have four kinds..




and...

I have the pleasure of owning ALL FOUR tapes -- and get to show you today a project I made with the Strap tape!!!




I also used a selection of VLVS! Rubber stamps from the POSTAL section of rubber including the:


and the:

among others... I also used Memento Tuxedo black ink for my stamps and Miracle tape to secure my Echo Park paper down. 

It's a great little piece to give someone going away or to someone who travels a lot! Be on the lookout for more examples of this fab tape from the DT (and I'll be back with more, too!) -DeeDee

3 comments:

Stampo said...

Great card, DeeDee... love it and thanks for showing off our new tape!

Sheri said...

the card is so cool!

Lyneen said...

Great card DeeDee... I have this coming in my next order!!