Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Summer....by Tracy Blackwolf

 Hello all ! Hope you are enjoying the weather-we are! Except the mosquitos found me as always.

Hence my art tag for today....


I started with a mixed media heavy stock tag. I sprayed Three colors of Distress spray stains and then dried it. I then used a fine paint brush to paint the grass. I used two different colors.

I also fussy cut my lady and painted her. always make sure too paint the edges of your cutout. It makes a big difference. I put foam tape on the back of her so she stands off the tag a bit.
Then I started stamping some bugs around. I stuck my lady on the tag and continued to stamp bugs..
I used glitter glue on their wings and painted the rest of the bugs. I used my computer to generate the phrase and stuck that on and that is it!
Hope you enjoyed! 


Stamps used:
Lady on scale   18492
Mean Mosquito   5958
Mosquito           1885
Fly                   18952

Other supplies:
Distress spray stains: Salvaged patina, Squeezed lemonade, Lumberjack plaid, tea dye, Rusty hinge, Twisted citron

Glitter glue








No comments: